Is it just me r is this gov. fucking us all up? I think thought it as supossed to be of for and by...Doesn't anyone vote? or do you guys just bitch about it?
I had to take my brother.. ok i did not HAVE to but I did,,,, to the Hospital to have his belly drained, Liver dieing,
House forclosed and sold
He has to move......He worked for the past 30 years paid taxes didn't get welfARE
and now he can't see a doctor unless he goes to an emergency room..they can not legally refuse a sick or dieing person regardless of insurance..Can t go to the doctor no insurance,
How about this i MADE 14,000$ LAST year, WHY? Does it matter I still have to pay the state of CA $4 taxes that is poverty level I am close to losing my home....AND I CANT GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!
Although I paid taxes worked in the same field for the past 37 years thirty seven years!!!!
I bet if I was in Jail instead of working I could get my aching tooth pulled or filled!! My thyroid Medication my liver enzymexs checked....oh yeah!!
SO I wonder how much does it cost to fed, clothe, house and give medical and dental care to a person on death row annually???? Really???!!!
try getting on state or federal disability,,,,for being crazy.
ReplyDelete