Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feb....2011blog #1

Ok I am so happy i had the best day, I could die today and know the people I love and love me are going to have great memories of me...I made some of them really great meatbalss... with sauce. The older ones did not get the greatness of the younger of us./.. still a great dinner. Meema never cooks, though she is truely the best cook ever ever eve....I am really mad about inconciderate drivers and cig buts.
I had the best day because I got to be the one who did the family dinner. some peoples, especially  so called AMericans dont even know their familys...I got to cook meatballs for my children, childrens  both  my blog for today   night night....so much more....I remember the first time my three year old grand chil lied to me to go for a motorcycle ride which to her knowing mAY attribute toher lose of life.............this kid was three and lied to my daugher , her mother JUST for a ride.,.... a motorcycle ride...three years old ...and than I get    could you go faster, MeemA???    yikes   need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment